1. Access to and use of this site is provided by LogicalGames.org subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date on which you first use the site.
2. LogicalGames.org reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal or classroom non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of LogicalGames.org.
4. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You can copy and send link of this site to friend.
5. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialog within this site.
6. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to LogicalGames.org, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. In no event will LogicalGames.org be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
8. LogicalGames.org does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
9. The names, images and logos identifying LogicalGames.org or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of LogicalGames.org and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any trade mark or patent of LogicalGames.org or any other third party.
11. LogicalGames.org does not refund the donated money (when you bought coins).
12. LogicalGames.org does not hold any responsibility for the content of another sites which links you can found here, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise, with LogicalGames.org.